Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.194 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 195% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,438 (kr 16,149) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)