Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 394%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.124 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 298% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,908 (kr 7,020) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)