Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 385%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.167 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 299% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,972 (kr 6,909) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)