Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 343%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.202 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 204% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,454 (kr 16,552) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £959 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)