Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 301%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.189 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 219% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,472 (kr 18,949) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)