Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.137 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 100% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,245 (C$515) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)