Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.547 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 109% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,844 (C$579) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)