Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.451 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,797 (€1,017) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)