Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.028 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 133% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,294 (1,020 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)