Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.331 EGP / LYD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,383 (1,166 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)