Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.194 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 137% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,895 (795 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)