Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01199 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 151% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,852 (654,606 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)