Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01187 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 101% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,099 (2,030,738 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)