Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 310%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01196 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 176% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,888 (576,069 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)