Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 310%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01176 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 145% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,230 (1,039,548 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)