Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.600 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,906 (336 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 2 hours ago)