Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.296 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 2,387 ($b1,040) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)