Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.726 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,801 ($b1,394) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,580 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (32 minutes ago)