Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.567 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 5,589 ($b2,177) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (19 minutes ago)