Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.623 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,102 ($b2,326) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (26 minutes ago)