Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 437%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.040 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 169% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,406 (€419) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)