Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 392%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.638 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 180% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,424 (€1,036) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)