Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 388%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.384 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 165% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,950 (€513) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)