Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.365 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,946 (€359) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (35 minutes ago)