Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.675 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 90% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,704 (€469) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)