Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.970 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 90% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,448 (€658) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)