Cost of living in Trapani, Italy vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.344 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,818 (€925) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)