Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.627 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,225 (2,426TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)