Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.059 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,401 (870TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (34 minutes ago)