Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15686 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,994 (¥50,959) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (about 1 hour ago)