Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13973 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,888 (¥34,980) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)