Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.547 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 132% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,859 (AU$2,056) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)