Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.173 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 222% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,058 (AU$569) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)