Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.793 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 163% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,776 (€759) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)