Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.825 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 149% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,458 (€646) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)