Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.758 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 168% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,918 (€961) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)