Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.797 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,448 (€1,272) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)