Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.121 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 173% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,816 (€339) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (37 minutes ago)