Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.384 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 169% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,103 (€521) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)