Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.053 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 118% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,006 (€1,140) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)