Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.641 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 173% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,601 (€998) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)