Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.762 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 175% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,004 (€675) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)