Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.956 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 178% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,403 (€783) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)