Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.506 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 125% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,768 (€1,208) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)