Cost of living in Toruń, Poland vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.601 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,313 (3,546 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)