Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.803 EGP / DKK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,969 (kr6,768) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)