Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.009 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,918 (Mex$ 8,838) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (18 minutes ago)