Cost of living comparison between Torreón, Mexico and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47837 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,661 (Mex$ 9,744) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)