Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 299%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,065 prices entered by 1,212 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.476 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 104% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,408 (C$1,663) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (19 minutes ago)