Cost of living comparison between Toowoomba, Australia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.844 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 105% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,132 (AU$750) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)