Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 317%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.188 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 139% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,333 (AU$1,997) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)