Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30654 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,217 (руб 30,069) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)