Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29772 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,640 (руб 25,661) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)