Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,829 (Mex$ 6,771) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)