Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,671 (Mex$ 9,653) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)