Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,033 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15682 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 274% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,339 (¥59,553) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)