Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08522 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 178% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,422 (¥122,290) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)