Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 326%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 902 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16256 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 276% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,094 (¥86,702) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)