Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,399 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15518 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 244% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,252 (¥117,615) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,400 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)