Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16454 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,658 (¥40,468) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (27 minutes ago)