Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00565 EGP / MGA
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,277 (1,641,943 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)