Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00565 EGP / MGA
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,365 (773,053 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)