Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00501 EGP / MGA
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,560 (710,881 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)