Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15501 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,429 (86,633 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)