Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16552 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,227 (19,496 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)