Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.950 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,694 (Mex$ 15,467) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)