Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27185 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,656 (₨35,520) in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)