Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28186 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,566 (₨12,653) in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (43 minutes ago)