Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27486 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,609 (₨27,682) in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)