Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25114 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,045 (₨51,942) in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kumasi costs GH₵35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)