Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26384 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,801 (₨56,097) in Tirupati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)