Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27639 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,343 (₨26,567) in Tirupati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)