Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27480 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,239 (₨11,785) in Tirupati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)