Cost of living comparison between Tirupati, India and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13232 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,196 (₨24,151) in Tirupati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)