Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25103 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,080 (₨44,140) in Tirunelveli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)