Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24403 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,005 (₨49,194) in Tirunelveli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)