Cost of living comparison between Tiraspol, Moldova and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.869 EGP / MDL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,909 (4,497 Leu) in Tiraspol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)