Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.997 EGP / MDL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,005 (6,020 Leu) in Tiraspol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)