Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.938 EGP / MDL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,634 (2,807 Leu) in Tiraspol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)