Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 525 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14510 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,318 (36,654 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)