Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15702 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,038 (57,562 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kampala costs 3,400 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)