Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12465 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,753 (46,153 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (28 minutes ago)