Cost of living comparison between Tirana, Albania and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 493 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13998 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,070 (43,360 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)