Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.640 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,282 (3,294 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)