Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.433 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,295 (3,676 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)