Cost of living comparison between Timisoara, Romania and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.207 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,652 (1,343 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)