Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.473 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,844 (1,306 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)