Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.664 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,782 (2,526 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)