Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.454 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 182% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,043 (€362) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)