Cost of living comparison between Tijuana, Mexico and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.864 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,738 (Mex$ 6,642) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)