Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.638 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,798 (元7,504) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Jakarta costs Rp 9,921 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 3 hours ago)