Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.622 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 90% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,752 (元1,812) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)