Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.595 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,680 (7,198元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)