Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.750 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,144 (元2,234) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)