Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26155 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,123 (₨50,172) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)