Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27055 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,823 (₨25,221) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)