Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27929 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,426 (₨15,849) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)