Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26166 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,714 (₨52,413) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)