Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24808 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,323 (₨57,738) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)