Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23516 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,033 (₨12,897) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (31 minutes ago)