Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27677 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,201 (₨33,242) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (24 minutes ago)