Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24969 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,079 (₨52,380) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham, Alabama costs $1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beersheba costs 150,000 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $807 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 6,500₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)