Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24784 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,313 (₨57,750) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 25 (about 3 hours ago)