Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26436 EGP / BTN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,088 (19,248 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)