Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27839 EGP / BTN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,868 (31,856 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)