Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26149 EGP / BTN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,571 (59,550 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)