Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27701 EGP / BTN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,167 (15,042 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)