Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27755 EGP / BTN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,091 (39,958 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (32 minutes ago)