Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.058 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 94% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,195 (€1,196) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 250 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)