Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 638 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.208 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 126% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,883 (€638) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)