Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.872 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 122% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,326 (€830) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (16 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)