Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.708 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 130% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,085 (€632) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (38 minutes ago)