Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.567 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 147% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,063 (€1,487) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)