Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 213% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,822 (€389) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)