Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27323 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,360 (₨30,597) in Thanjavur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)