Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.865 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,062 (4,322 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)