Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.871 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,451 (3,983 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)