Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29423 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,442 (25,294 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)