Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29162 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,852 (50,931 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)