Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,555 (3,719₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)