Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,640 (21,250₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Athens costs €16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)