Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.677 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,549 (3,766₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)