Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.588 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,528 (R$ 1,884) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (19 minutes ago)