Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.777 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,020 (R$ 1,042) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)