Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02717 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,386 (CH$382,268) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)