Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02820 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,655 (CH$377,851) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)