Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 542%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 240% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,638 ($564) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (20 minutes ago)